Product DescriptionA quiet afternoon with a good book is a great way to spend your time, but finding a cozy spot to snuggle up to your story can be a challenge. With a Milliard Shredded Foam Reading Pillow, story time will literally welcome you with open arms as this light and airy cushion hugs your body and props you up in the perfect position for reading.
Gimme A Hug
Armrests are built into this wraparound back pillow for a soft, supportive embrace you can take just about anywhere. On the floor, on a sofa, on a bed, in a reading nook, on the patio... anywhere you want to sit, relax, and prop yourself up to a morning tea, an afternoon read, or a pleasant movie night.
No Beans About It
Why sit on beanbag pillows when they're stuffed with something that belongs in a burrito? Sure, they're not actual beans, but plastic pellets are still hard, grainy, and not comfortable against your back. Instead, our pillow is stuffed with shredded, high density, polyurethane memory foam that's renowned for body contouring softness.
The memory foam stuffing also has its own accessible insert that can be stuffed with more foam for extra firmness, or emptied for those that prefer their pillows mushy. If your pillow catches a coffee spill or just needs a little freshening up, you can also unzip the outer cover and toss it in your washing machine for a quick cleaning.
Reading upright in bed
Curling up on the sofa
Playing video games on the floor
Bolstering posture for bad back
Sleeping upright for nasal congestion
Elevating injured arms and legs
All Milliard products are made from the highest quality materials and we are glad to make our consumers' satisfaction our #1 goal. Be sure to check out our other great products!
- Spill the beans on beanbag cushions and try our soft, luscious foam reading pillows instead. Curl up in bed or on the couch, floor with a good book and relax in our pillow's arms for comfort and support.
- Pillow too firm? Pull some stuffing out. Too soft? Put more stuffing in! The accessible foam insert lets you customize your own comfort and extend your pillow's service life with fresh foam available from Milliard. Shredded memory foam offers many of the same benefits as its solid alternative, but is lighter, airier, and still molds itself to your comfort.
- Zippered velour outer cover has a convenient carry handle for portability, and is easily removable and machine washable for quick cleanup of spills and stains.
- Great For: Reading in bed, Curling up on the sofa, Sleeping upright for nasal congestion or acid reflux (heartburn), leg arm and back elevator also works for any sort of bed rest.
- All Milliard foam products are vacuum-packed for freshness and should be left to expand for at least 24-48 hours to reach full size. CertiPUR certified. Available in Extra Large, Standard and Petite sizes with replacement covers also available.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Winsome Wood 98821 Stockton Bed Tray, Natural/wht
- Brentwood Originals Shagalicious Bedrest, Turquoise
- Brentwood Shagalicious Bedrest, Hot Pink
- Laptop Bed Tray Table, Nearpow Adjustable Laptop Bed Stand, Portable Standing Table with Foldable Legs, Foldable Lap Tablet Table for Sofa Couch Floor - Medium Size
- Brentwood Originals Shagalicious Bedrest, Lime
- Milliard Reading Pillow Replacement Cover 18x15 - Fits The 18 Inch & Linenspa Standard Size Reading Pillows (Pillow NOT Included)
- LapGear Media Bed Tray/Breakfast Table/Lap Desk - Natural Bamboo (Fits up to 17" Laptop)
- ZOEMO Bed Rest Reading Pillow - Bedrest Pillows with Arm Rests and Neck Roll for Reading Watching TV in Bed, Floor or Sofa - Big Bedrest Pillow with Neck Roll Pillow, Grey
- LapGear Designer Lap Desk - Beige Quatrefoil (Fits up to 17.3" Laptop)
- Mind Reader LTADJUST-BLK Adjustable Portable 8 Position Lap Top Desk with Built in Cushions, Black
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Milliard Reading Pillow with Shredded Memory Foam, Great as Backrest for Books or Gaming - 18x15in (Sit up Pillow)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.