The Sandusky Lee RTA7000-09 is a steel cabinet with four adjustable shelves and a 180 lb. per shelf capacity suitable for the storage of items. This cabinet has two hinged doors with full-length welded stiffeners for strength, and each of the three sides on this unit has triple-flanged edges for stability. The swing handle on this cabinet is made of chrome to resist corrosion and has a three-point locking mechanism with a door latch and two vertical rods to hold the top and bottom of the door shut for security. Two keys are included for the lock. The shelves in this cabinet adjust in two inch increments to accommodate the height of stored items. The floor surface on this cabinet is raised and level with the front lip for ergonomic purposes and it can be used as a fifth shelf. This cabinet has a black powder coat finish to resist chipping and corrosion. The assembled cabinet measures 72 x 36 x 18 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) This unit complies with American National Standards Institute/Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (ANSI/BIFMA) shelf standards. This cabinet requires assembly, instructions are included, tools for assembly are sold separately.
Cabinets are commonly used to store items to help create organized, efficient, and safe work areas. These systems typically consist of a frame with three walls that support adjustable or fixed-position shelves, one or two doors and handles. Added components may include locks for applications that require security and casters or wheels for applications that require mobility. Cabinets are used in a variety of office, industrial, educational, and residential settings.
Sandusky Lee manufactures steel storage products for office, commercial, industrial, and educational applications. The company is headquartered in Littlestown, PA.
- Steel cabinet with four adjustable shelves and a 180 lb. per shelf capacity suitable for storage
- Two hinged doors with full-length welded stiffeners for strength, and a 3 locking swing handle for security
- Shelves adjust in 2" increments to accommodate height of stored items
- Black powder coat finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Assembly required, instructions included, tools for assembly sold separately
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Sandusky Lee RTA7001-09 Black Steel SnapIt Counter Height Cabinet, 2 Adjustable Shelves, 42"Height x 36" Width x 18" Depth
- Edsal CBD1836 Industrial Gray Heavy Duty Steel Modular Workspace Storage System Cabinet Dolly, 1000lbs Capacity, 36" Width x 4" Height x 18" Depth
- Sandusky Lee RTA7000-05 Dove Gray Steel SnapIt Storage Cabinet, 4 Adjustable Shelves, 72" Height x 36" Width x 18" Depth
- Sandusky Lee RTA7000-07 Putty Steel SnapIt Storage Cabinet, 5 Adjustable Shelves, Powder Coat Finish, 72" Height x 36" Width x 18" Depth
- Tennsco 7218 24 Gauge Steel Standard Welded Storage Cabinet, 4 Shelves, 150 lbs Capacity per Shelf, 36" Width x 72" Height x 18" Depth, Black
- WEN 73002 500-Pound Capacity Service Cart
- Flash Furniture Black Leather Executive Side Reception Chair with Black Frame Finish
- BISON LIFE Safety Glasses, One Size, Clear Protective Polycarbonate Lens, 12 per Box (1 box)
- Lorell 14341 18 Deep 2-Drawer File Cabinet, Black
- EXPO 80653 Low-Odor Dry Erase Set, Chisel Tip, Assorted Colors, 6-Piece
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Sandusky Lee RTA7000-09 Black Steel SnapIt Storage Cabinet, 4 Adjustable Shelves, 72" Height x 36" Width x 18" Depth" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.