The Sandusky Lee RTA7000-05 is a steel cabinet with four adjustable shelves and a 180 lb. per shelf capacity suitable for the storage of items. This cabinet has two hinged doors with full-length welded stiffeners for strength, and each of the three sides on this unit has triple-flanged edges for stability. The swing handle on this cabinet is made of chrome to resist corrosion and has a three-point locking mechanism with a door latch and two vertical rods to hold the top and bottom of the door shut for security. Two keys are included for the lock. The shelves in this cabinet adjust in two inch increments to accommodate the height of stored items. The floor surface on this cabinet is raised and level with the front lip for ergonomic purposes and it can be used as a fifth shelf. This cabinet has a dove gray powder coat finish to resist chipping and corrosion. The assembled cabinet measures 72 x 36 x 18 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) This unit complies with American National Standards Institute/Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (ANSI/BIFMA) shelf standards. This cabinet requires assembly, instructions are included, tools for assembly are sold separately.
Cabinets are commonly used to store items to help create organized, efficient, and safe work areas. These systems typically consist of a frame with three walls that support adjustable or fixed-position shelves, one or two doors and handles. Added components may include locks for applications that require security and casters or wheels for applications that require mobility. Cabinets are used in a variety of office, industrial, educational, and residential settings.
Sandusky Lee manufactures steel storage products for office, commercial, industrial, and educational applications. The company is headquartered in Littlestown, PA.
- Steel cabinet with four adjustable shelves and a 180 lb. per shelf capacity suitable for storage
- Two hinged doors with full-length welded stiffeners for strength, and a locking swing handle for security
- Shelves adjust in 2" increments to accommodate height of stored items
- Dove gray powder coat finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Assembly required, instructions included, tools for assembly sold separately
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Sandusky Lee RTA7000-07 Putty Steel SnapIt Storage Cabinet, 5 Adjustable Shelves, Powder Coat Finish, 72" Height x 36" Width x 18" Depth
- Sandusky Lee RTA7001-05 Dove Gray Steel SnapIt Counter Height Cabinet, 2 Adjustable Shelves, 42" Height x 36" Width x 18" Depth
- EDSAL VCEX136G 5296400 Extra Shelf for Ultra-Capacity Grade Industrial Storage Cabinets, 36" x 18", Gray
- N'Joy Sugar Canisters, 20 Ounce, (Pack of 6)
- AmazonBasics Hanging File Folders - Letter Size, Green, 25-Pack
- Offex 18 x 32 Inch Heavy Duty Utility Tub Cart with 3 Shelves, Black
- White Privacy Sign for Offices or Homes (Vacant Sign, Occupied Sign) - For Rooms that are Vacant or Occupied
- Post-it Super Sticky Notes, 3 in x 3 in, Rio de Janeiro Collection, 24 Pads, 70 Sheets/Pad, Cabinet Pack (654-24SSAU-CP)
- Salsbury Industries 65152TN-U Five Tier Box Style 12-Inch Wide 5-Feet High 12-Inch Deep Unassembled Standard Metal Locker, Tan Brown
- Yost Vises 750-DI 5" Heavy-Duty Multi-Jaw Rotating Combination Pipe and Bench Vise with 360-Degree Swivel Base and Head
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Sandusky Lee RTA7000-05 Dove Gray Steel SnapIt Storage Cabinet, 4 Adjustable Shelves, 72" Height x 36" Width x 18" Depth" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.